5 UNUSUAL HOTELS WHICH YOU DON’T HEARD
In the world there are such hotels, made with such a fantasy that they should be visited at least for the sake of their uniqueness. Well, be surprised?
1. Hotel Giraffe Manor, built in Kenya, near Nairobi. David Duncan founded it back in the 19th century right on the territory of the giraffe nursery Giraffe Center. Of course, within you expects a luxurious decoration, but not so attractive, but the immediate proximity of a herd of Rothschild giraffes! By the way, this subspecies today is under threat of complete extinction.
Animals live, coexist with you, visit you at any time, and you can feed them directly from the hands! Thanks to their long necks, giraffes easily stick their heads through open windows and doors, as if begging for goodies. And you can share breakfast with them or stroke – they love it very much! Just imagine what photos you can take, how many emotions you will get from communicating with these animals! Birds, warthogs, antelopes Bushbuck and Dydik live at a height of 30–40 cm and weigh up to 6 kg.
All proceeds from the implementation of the hotel’s activities are donated to charities to save animals from extinction.
Hotel Giraffe Manor, Kenya
2. The Exploranter Hotel in Sao Paulo in Brazil will allow you to travel around Argentina, Brazil and Chile. The idea of an extreme hotel belongs to the adventurous Flavio Merlot. The uniqueness of the moving hotel – in the number of places. There are 28 of them here – for such a friendly family, you can visit all the most significant places of the three countries in just one vacation.
The Exploranter has everything you need for a great holiday:
a kitchen with a chef who prepares the most incredible exotic dishes;
sleeping places in four tiers;
a lounge for the general gathering of guest-travelers;
organized extreme activities such as rafting, horse riding, hot air balloon rides, hikes.
Hotel Exploranter Hotel
3. Hotel Propeller Island City Lodge operates in the Czech capital Prague. Its name means “Floating Island” and is taken from the novel by Vern, with the only difference that this hotel is equipped with a propeller. But the essence of this does not change – this place remains a true work of art!
None of the 30 rooms of the mini-hotel is repeated, just like its hall, restaurant, corridors and their entire interior. Every room is something unexpected. In one room you will sleep in beds, coffins. In the other you will not understand where the floor and where the ceiling – so realistic are the visual effects. In the third room you will relax in a forest glade. And in the fourth you will have to sleep on the torture bed or on the bed-guillotine. And there are also rooms – lion cells, prison cells, from where you will begin to prepare the escape. Keys and detailed instructions on accommodation are given to each hotel room.
Hotel Propeller Island City Lodge
4. The Old Jail – a prison hotel. If you want to try a piece of bread prisoner, go to the south of Australia, in The Old Jail. Enters services of such original vacation spot:
food in close proximity with the “parasite”;
common public spaces (baths, showers);
staff wardens dressed in prison uniforms.
Hotel The Old Jail
5. Poseidon Undersea Resort. There are in the Fiji Island area in the middle of a coral reef uninhabited Poseidon Island, where only airplanes fly. And in this blessed place at a depth of 20 meters on the basis of the underwater station a unique ground-underwater hotel was created. For beach lovers there are 48 comfortable bungalows. And for fans of the underwater world, wonderful conditions have been created for living in 25 transparent capsule rooms. There is even a unique Nautilus – reproduced exactly the boat of Captain Nemo. The resort also has underwater spas, a library, gourmet restaurant meals and even wine tasting courses.